- Sara Ali, M.D.
- American Board Certified Geriatrics and Internal Medicine Physician
Practicing medicine since 2007 and has extensive experience in Acute and Sub-Acute facilities, in 2012 become a physician of Reliance Medical Group Geriatrics office in Howell. Dr Ali specializes in Geriatrics and internal Medicine with the main focus on early detection and management of chronic disease, i.e. Diabetes, Hypertension, Mental Disorders and more. In addition to these medical services Dr.Ali provides her patients with the complete Adult Medical Care which includes annual physical exams, vaccinations, preventative counseling and Medicare Wellness Examinations. She is affiliated with Barnabas Healthcare System including hospitals and supporting nursing homes, and is a member of American Geriatric Association.
- Catherine Palamar, Advanced N.P.
- Internal Medicine and Gerontology, American Board certified provider, with additional Bachelors Degree in Genetic Engineering. Catherine specializes in Adult Medicine and Geriatrics, chronic disease management (i.e., Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, COPD, Gout, Thyroid Disorders, High Cholesterol and others). Catherine is affiliated with American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
- Anna Perlik, NP-C
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and Family Nurse Practitioner since 2013 with over 5 years of experience in primary care and hospital facilities. Anna is specializing in acute illnesses and chronic, complex, multi-system disease in adults and children, as well as in counseling and educating patients about preventative measures. Anna is a recipient of the Nursing Execellence and Appreciation of the Dedication and Commitment to Quality Inpatient Care Award since June of 2008. Her affiliations are:
- American Nurses Association since 2003
- New Jersey State Nurses Association since 2013
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners since 2013